Frequently Asked Questions
How do you use Breath of Life?
- To freshen breath, use 1-2 drops of Breath of Life with toothpaste 1-2 times a day according to your comfort level.
- Use 1-2 drops in between time to freshen breath without toothpaste.
- Use on a cotton swap to spot treat irritated gums, mouth, and toothaches.
- Use as a mouthwash. 1-2 drop in 2 oz of water and swish for a few mins. It is healing and hydrating.
- Use in oil pulling regimen. 1-3 drops in a tablespoon of coconut oil or your pulling oil of choice (coconut oil, safflower, sunflower, sesame). Swish with oil for 15 - 20 minutes then brush as normal.
- Use with dental floss to treat in between teeth
- Have a cold or sore throat? Gargle for a couple of minutes before after brushing and before bedtime.
How does Breath of Life taste?
Minty, with cinnamon and herbal tones. Some say it even has a natural pleasant sweetness.
What color is Breath of Life?
Breath of Life is a very pale yellow/straw in color.
How big is the bottle?
We have a 5ml and a 15ml.
How long does the bottle last on average?
Most people say the bottle lasts about 2 to 2 1/2 months. There are 600 drops in a 15 ml bottle of Breath of Life.
Is Breath of Life Suitable for Children?
Is Breath of Life Suitable for Pets?
NO! Essential Oils should not be given to pets as it can be toxic. It is best to work with your veterinarian for products that can help your pet.
Does Breath of Life have nut oils?
No, our product is nut free and gluten free. Please refer to our product information page for ingredient details.