Rhassoul (Moroccan Lava) Clay
REJUVENATING FOR SKIN & HAIR
Rhassoul is a truly exquisite, revitalizing spa quality clay unearthed from ancient deposits within the fertile Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Its detoxifying properties improve skin clarity, remove dead layers, smooth texture and improve elasticity for younger looking skin. Anti-aging properties tighten pores, promoting young, healthy, natural skin, while the rich Atlas Mountain minerals clean, heal, soften and revitalize your skin for an all day, youthful glow. Appropriate for all skin types, especially sensitive or mature. Can also be used as a deep conditioning, hydrating hair mask to improve texture and shine. Measuring scoop (one tablespoon) included.
- RHASSOUL INCREASES AND SUPPORTS SKIN'S NATURAL ELASTICITY and REDUCES THE APPEARANCE OF WRINKLES for smoother, softer, younger looking skin
- RHASSOUL IMPROVES SKIN CLARITY AND MINIMIZES PORES by drawing out impurities and deep cleansing skin, tightening pores, and removing dead cells to reveal healthy skin that is touch-ably soft.
- THE RICH ATLAS MOUNTAIN MINERALS IN RHASSOUL NOURISH and SOFTEN SKIN for an all day, noticeably youthful glow - with regular use the effects will wow you (and everyone you see!).
- RHASSOUL IS SIMPLY NATURAL with no chemicals, preservatives or synthetic ingredients. Simply add water to make a fresh mask for face, hair or body. A little goes a long way - each jar yields many treatments. Measuring Scoop included. Not tested on animals.
- RHASSOUL CAN BE USED ALSO FOR A DEEP CONDITIONING, HYDRATING HAIR MASK to increase shine and control and define curls for soft, lustrous, manageable, head-turning hair
This Best of nature item is also available to retail in your spa or retail location - please contact us for details!
: 100% Pure & Natural Rhassoul Clay
RHASSOUL CLAY FACIAL MASK – Mix one tablespoon (scoopful) of clay with a tablespoon of water to make a smooth paste. If the mixture is too thin, add more clay, if too thick, add more water. Apply a medium layer to the face and upper part of the neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on to dry to allow full absorption of Atlas Mountain Minerals and extraction of any impurities. Remove the mask first by gently rubbing in a circular motion with water for an overall exfoliation. Wash off any excess mud mask with lukewarm water and gently pat dry. If desired, apply a small amount of Best of Nature Rose Water or Vitamin E Oil to finish off the treatment.
RHASSOUL REVITALIZING HAIR MUD MASK – To naturally clean, condition, volumize and bring out the shine in hair. Mix a small amount of Rhassoul Clay (amount depends upon length of hair – try 4 scoops of clay for medium length hair) with warm water to make a smooth mud. If desired, add a tiny amount of Argan Oil to more deeply condition hair. You may also mix in five or so drops of your favorite essential oil for aromatherapy. Once your Rhassoul mixture is prepared, wet hair thoroughly, squeezing to remove excess moisture. Divide hair into sections and apply Rhassoul mud to damp hair from root to tip, running fingers through hair if needed to coat strands more thoroughly. Once hair is fully coated, cover hair with a plastic shower cap. Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes. Remove cap and rinse hair thoroughly. Style as usual.
RHASSOUL REJUVENATING BODY WRAP – Add warm water to small amount of Rhassoul Clay Powder and mix well to a mud-like consistency. Apply to area to be treated and let dry. If desired, cover with mylar or cellophane wrap. After thirty minutes, remove wrap (if applied) and wash skin.
Under proper conditions, Rhassoul Clay may be stored indefinitely.
Warning – For external use only. Not for ingestion.